Release Notes 4.5.5
Sitevision 4.5.5 is the last planned major update in the Sitevision 4 series. It contains a new Java runtime and various improvements and bug fixes as well as new additions to WebApps/RESTApps and the Sitevision API.
- [SV-27129] Tomcat is bumped to version 8.5.38
- [SV-26005] Oracle JDK is replaced with OpenJDK (Corretto 8.202.08) due to changed support and licensing
- [SV-27186] TimestampUtil - new methods to convert between timestamp and Date/Calendar/Instant/LocalDateTime
- [SV-26993] JsonRequester is renamed to Requester - to emphasize its versatility (capable of handling other data than JSON).
- [SV-26981] Requester (previously JsonRequester) - introduce the file dataType option to fetch binary resources
- [SV-27067] LocaleUtil - some methods could throw exception when operating on Locale.ROOT
See the Public API Change Log for full details
- [SV-26109] Standalone routes - enables a WebApp to provide resources or content dynamically
Do you want to subscribe to News from Sitevision Developer team? Subscribe here!