Release Notes Sitevision 5.2
Sitevision 5.2 is here. The release includes timer events and global app data, as well as many other improvements and bug fixes.
- [SV-28275] Addressing portlets with '.json' suffix should automatically set Content-Type to application/json
- [SV-28286] Introduce 'name'-property for sv:commentField and sv:orderItem
- [SV-28267] Unexpected value when retrieving 'description'-property from sv:scriptField
- [SV-28405] 'displayName'-property should use context locale when resolved for system nodes (sv:trashcan etc)
- [SV-28431] Sandbox issues in AuthenticationUtil
- [SV-28442] Sandbox issues for Map.Entry-objects when iterated from Map.entrySet().iterator()
See the Public API Change Log for full details
- [SV-28341] Introduce globalAppData - app configuration that is shared among all instances of a WebApp
- [SV-28218] Exception is incorrectly thrown when using an empy template
- [SV-28325] Make appData, globalAppData and appResource requirable in app configuration (config/index.js)
- [SV-28319] Config template (app-config.html) is returned with no Content-Type (when config/index.js is missing)
- [SV-28361] appData.getArray returns id-string for non resolvable nodes (no permission, not published etc). Non resolvable nodes should be omitted
- [SV-28214] Simplified callback-free API. Reads and writes are always executed synchronously.
Do you want to subscribe to News from Sitevision Developer team? Subscribe here!