Release Notes Sitevision 6.2
Sitevision 6.2 includes several additions to the Public API as well as other improvements and bug fixes. The release includes pre render hooks, a new feature to enable code execution in WebApps before page rendering starts.
- [SV-29608] TrashcanUtil.isInTrashcan - new method to check whether a node is in the trashcan
- [SV-29467] New methods on Properties to get escaped values (getEscaped, getArrayEscaped)
- [SV-28500] Expose website's responsive breakpoints (sv:responsiveBreakpoint) in the JCR model
- [SV-29658] XmlParserUtil might return sub elements in wrong order
- [SV-29472] XSLTUtil prints html entities for certain special characters
- [SV-28735] ImageRenderer fails to render lazy loaded svg images
- [SV-24126] ImageScaler should work in all server side scripting contexts (e.g. WebApps/RESTApps)
See the Public API Change Log for full details
- [SV-28985] - Added POST and DELETE for the bookmarkedtimelineentries endpoint (i.e. introduced support to create and remove bookmarks for sv:userIdentity and sv:collaborationGroup)
- [SV-28989] Better context when using LogUtil in a RESTApp
- [SV-29459] LogUtil does not write to /admin/log when used from an event callback
Do you want to subscribe to News from Sitevision Developer team? Subscribe here!