Release Notes Sitevision 9.1
Sitevision 9.1 is a minor release in the 9 series that contains cookie consent functionality. The release also contains bug fixes and improvements of the APIs.
- [SV-32556] Tomcat is upgraded to 9.0.52
- [SV-32534] SiteCookieUtil - new utility to handle cookie consent
- [SV-27495] TagUtil - new utility to manage sv:tag's
- [SV-30708] Added property "rawURI" for sv:link nodes
- [SV-32543] Added property "nofollow" for sv:link nodes
- [SV-32301] FileUtil - added method to manage versioning
- [SV-32519] UserIdentityWrapper - added methods to manage notifications
- [SV-32499] UserIdentityWrapper - added methods to manage follow state
- [SV-32405] Improved performance for JCR Node-paths to "Principal Repository" and "Admin Repository"
- [SV-32520] GET useridentitygroups - added "isMuted" and "isMuteNotifications"
- [SV-32511] GET useridentitygroups - added "memberCount"
- [SV-32190] GET timelineentries - added "isBookmarkableInGroup"
- [SV-32190] GET tagtimelineentries - added "isBookmarkableInGroup"
- [SV-32190] GET compoundtimelineentries - added "isBookmarkableInGroup"
- [SV-32190] GET bookmarkettimelineentries - added "isBookmarkableInGroup"
- [SV-32505] GET multiple endpoints - "streamURI" could be incorrect if attached sv:file is versioned
- [SV-32480] Config: added new link selector UI component
- [SV-31906] Config: show path when displaying a sv:archive in List component (archives commonly share the same name)
- [SV-28755] Config: added sorting support for List component
- [SV-32515] Config: visualize when a selected node has been removed in selector UI components
- [SV-32493] Deployment of large Bundled app could fail
- [SV-32473] Added support to CSRF-protect your WebApp
- [SV-32096] Added Manifest support for the "csrfProtection" property
- [SV-32468] Improved development support for Bundled apps (will execute also during initial protection phase, requires new Development license)
- [SV-32149] Support for Rollups AMD when working with Bundled apps
- [SV-32460] Addon view is not refreshed when a newly deployed Bundled app is ready to execute
- [SV-30441] Event sv:publishing:publish is emitted instantly even if the publishing is scheduled for a later
- [SV-29150] Event sv:publishing:publish is not emitted for sub-pages when a page is published recursively
- [SV-32303] Files submitted to a RESTapp was not properly size-restrained (new default max size: 10 MB)
- [ENV-89] Input group: Text labels, text inputs and buttons may be grouped.
- [ENV-109] Negative margins: A new modifier class to set negative margins.
- [ENV-116] Improved keyboard navigation for Tabs: Keyboard navigation has been altered to improve navigation between tabs and content with arrow keys and tab.
- [SV-32625] Remove-by-query could fail for IDENTITY and UGC indexes due to licensing issues
Do you want to subscribe to News from Sitevision Developer team? Subscribe here!