Preview: Release Notes Sitevision 2022.09.1
Sitevision 2022.09.1 contains infrastructure updates and adds support for DKIM and WebFonts.
- [SV-34444] Java is updated to Corretto version 8.342.07.4 (8.342.07.3 for Windows)
- [SV-34412] Tomcat is updated to 9.0.65
- [SV-31387] Added DKIM support for outgoing email
- [SV-33622] Added support for WebFonts (woff2) in UI
- [SV-34464] [SV-34559] Added CORS support för OPTIONS-requests (e.g. "preflight request")
- [SV-34386] [SV-34554] Added CSP nonce support in lots of modules and functions
- [SV-31372] Ending URL shebang could be lost during redirect for SAML authentication
- [SV-34485] The Proxy module is now deprecated
- [SV-34365] GET /headless - include toolbar/accordion heading for text modules
- [SV-34185] GET /headless - an anonymized user (group member) could prevent a collaboration group to appear in the result
- [SV-27569] A page/article could falsely be denoted as "changed" in the UI tree when the config of a WebApp was opened
- [SV-34350] The group page was not automatically re-indexed when the collaboration group changed status
Do you want to subscribe to News from Sitevision Developer team? Subscribe here!