Release Notes Sitevision 2022.11.1.1
Sitevision 2022.11.1.1 is an important patch release that contains permission updates of the REST API
- [SV-35062] New restrictions section for the REST API in Site Settings. Is used to restrict REST API access to specific Users or groups of Users. This setting should typically be used on all public websites (i.e. restrict access to specific, authenticated users).
- [SV-35060] The "Enable REST API" checkbox in Site Settings previously also affected RESTApps. Now it only enables/disables access to the Sitevision Model REST API.
- [SV-35055] GET /properties - fixed faulty permission checking for sv:userIdentity data. Also updated documentation about requirements for user-related data.
- [SV-35066] GET /nodes - fixed faulty permission checking for sv:userIdentity data. Also updated documentation about current for user-related data.
- [SV-35056] GET /headless - fixed faulty permission checking for user-related data (headless is a compound endpoint that combines the nodes endpoint and the properties endpoint).
Do you want to subscribe to News from Sitevision Developer team? Subscribe here!