Preview: Release Notes Sitevision 2023.01.1
Sitevision 2023.01.1 contains infrastructure upgrades, bug fixes and Envision Theme improvements.
- [SV-35037] Tomcat is updated to 9.0.70
- [SV-34973] Web Fonts - new UI setting for "font-display" (auto, block, swap). New default is swap to optimize page speed.
- [SV-34969] Add property "description" for sv:topic Nodes
- [SV-34945] All sv:view Nodes previously had "View" as Node name. Now the actual name of the view will be used as Node name
- [SV-35012] Fixed permission bug for iteration of sv:topic nodes via NodeIterator
- [SV-34374] Fixed WCAG bug in BuddyIconRenderer. The img element will now get a non-empty alt attribute (will be the name of the identity/collaboration group).
- [SV-34847] PUT/POST - endpoints to create entry or comment now supports markdown format for specifying links i the message
- [SV-34930] GET /search - fixed (too strict) permission bug. Some entries/comments would previously not show up in result even though caller had permission to access them
- [SV-32407] NullpointerException was previously logged in the server log when accessing a sv:systemUser via REST-API
- [ENV-230] Improved contrast for placeholder in input fields
- [ENV-228] Fix for responsive Profile image, allow unlimited size
- [ENV-225] New API methods for focus in Tag Select
- [ENV-207] Added Brand colors and UI Text
Sitevision UI Updates
- [SV-34632] Sitevision UI: New Envision Theme settings for Brand colors and UI Texts
- [SV-34827] Sitevision UI: Preview of Envision Theme
- [SV-34843] Sitevision UI: Layouts can now use a Brand color from an Envision Theme
- [SV-34768] Sitevision UI: Envision Theme UI Texts can be applied for a sv:font
- [SV-34923] Reindex of an individual UGC index entry via identifier (420.x and 439.x) failed (i.e. entry was not reindexed)
Do you want to subscribe to News from Sitevision Developer team? Subscribe here!