Release Notes Sitevision 2023.02.1
Sitevision 2023.02.1 contains infrastructure upgrades, bug fixes, improvements and support for the http PATCH method in apps.
- [SV-35174] Tomcat is updated to 9.0.71
- [SV-35197] Java is updated to Corretto version 8.362.08.1
- [SV-13480] Doctype for all pages are now always HTML5
- [SV-35222] Increased max-size for wrapper logs (20M => 200M)
- [SV-29540] [SV-29541] [SV-35122] Rendering fixes for removed legacy min/max toolbar for layouts and modules (users that had a selected state could potentially get partial content when the toolbar was no longer present, i.e. some modules and their output was missing)
- [SV-35254] StructureUtil - fixed improper structure checking. It has never been allowed to move a Node to/from the Trashcan. This is now properly enforced. An Exception will now be thrown for such attempt.
- Hint: always use TrashcanUtil to "move node to trashcan" and "move node from trashcan" (i.e. restore or permanently delete)
- [SV-35204] BuddyIconRenderer - fixed proper escape/encoding of potential alt attribute value (introduced in 2023.01.1)
- [SV-35211] RestappInvoker - added support for invoking PATCH routes
- [SV-23994] StructureUtil - added support for move of sv:collaborationGroupPage
- [SV-35259] TrashcanUtil - added support for trash/restore/delete of sv:collaborationGroupPage
- [SV-35126] ImageRenderer - added support for css classes, data attributes and aria attributes
- [SV-35102] LandingPageUtil - added new method for messages
- [SV-31538] GET/PUT/POST/DELETE /virtualgroups - new endpoint to manage sv:virtualGroup nodes of the site
- [SV-35210] Support for the http PATCH method in WebApps - router.patch
- [SV-35220] Support for the http PATCH method in client-side requester - requester.doPatch
- [SV-35164] Fixed misleading Status Code for WebApp resources and files. Now returns proper code (i.e. not 200) when something is wrong
- [SV-35210] Support for the http PATCH method in RESTApps - router.patch
- [ENV-222] - Add Status colors, Status badge components and status color for badges.
- [ENV-233] - Add new Tooltip component
- [ENV-232] - Add Popover Tooltip variant
- [ENV-151] - Use Brand colors in Poll progress indicator
- [ENV-231] - Tag Select used wrong text color. Now uses form input font color.
Envision is an open source UI Library for Sitevision (MIT License)
- Envision documentation is available at https://envisionui.io
- Source is available at https://github.com/sitevision/envision
Do you want to subscribe to News from Sitevision Developer team? Subscribe here!