Preview: Release Notes Sitevision 2023.11.1
Sitevision 2023.11.1 contains infrastructure updates and the new types endpoint in the REST API
- [SV-36184] Corretto Java is updated to 8.392.08.1
- [SV-30693] Java Wrapper Service is updated to 3.5.50
- [SV-36271] Add Expires header for all release-dependant files. Previously only js and css files got the header. Improves cacheability for the client/browser, i.e. typically helps to improve Pagespeed
- [SV-36179] [SV-33615] [SV-36186] Remove CSS fixes/workarounds for Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8, 9. Typically improves Pagespeed
- [SV-36174] Site fonts can now be archived. Archived fonts will not be present in any CSS (i.e. typically improves Pagespeed)
- [SV-36266] [SV-36177] [SV-36264] Fixed minor bugs and improvements for the improved Addon admin UI that was introduced in 2023.10.1
- [SV-35650] GET /types - new endpoint to query entries for a specific type (template)
- ENV-280 - Border refactor. Physical property classnames deprecated, logical property classnames added.
Do you want to subscribe to News from Sitevision Developer team? Subscribe here!