Release Notes Sitevision 9
Sitevision 9 introduces Bundled apps and React support. The release also includes several Envision improvements and bug fixes.
- [SV-27132] Tomcat is upgraded to 9.0.45
- [SV-32116] Coretto Java is upgraded to 8.292.10.1
- [SV-31683] Rhino is upgraded to 1.7.13
- [SV-32129] Improved performance for External Repository JCR Node-paths with targeted sv:simpleUser
- [SV-32119] Some jpeg images could be rotated wrong when uploaded to Sitevision
- [SV-32037] GET tagtimelineentries - new endpoint to get entries for a sv:tag
- [SV-32313] Bundled apps - an alternate way of structuring and building apps (requirement to build React apps)
- [SV-31729] Allow access/usage of React bundled with Sitevision (new "requiredLibs" section in manifest.json)
- [SV-32138] Provide React render function ("agnosticRender")
- [SV-32196] Bump provided React (17.0.1 => 17.0.2)
- [APP-726] Update create-sitevision-app with support for Bundled apps and React
- [SV-30285] Introduce default appData values (new "appDataDefaults.json" file)
- [SV-32131] New UI/config list component for user field selection ("userfield-list")
- [SV-32096] Initial support for the "csrfProtection" property in manifest.json (explicit usage of this property for apps will be implemented in a later version as SV-30661)
- [SV-31500] UI/config components "color-selector" and "font-selector" did not respect current user roles properly
- [ENV-51] Cards & cardholder: A new collection of container classes that may be used for building grids that adapt to the available space, and stretches to align both horizontally and vertically.
- [APP-699] Modal alerts: Modal dialog with Alert styling.
- [ENV-49] Modal inner/outer scroll: Modal dialogs may now be configured to scroll outside as before or inside the dialog body.
- [ENV-77] Icon buttons: Icons in buttons have been updated so icons no longer stretch the size of the button. Icons will have a fixed size relative to the selected button size. Buttons with visually hidden text showing only an icon will have equal width and height.
- [ENV-62] Connected border-radiuses: The general setting for border-radius will control all border-radiuses. Setting it to zero will remove border radius for all components.
- [ENV-64] Toasts: A new component that may be used for messages of less importance that require no action from the user.
- [SV-32007] Multiple tags metadata should be indexed as individual values, as other multi-valued metadata are (Note! to use new behaviour for already indexed pages requires manual re-index of affected pages. Typically via a full reindex of site)
Do you want to subscribe to News from Sitevision Developer team? Subscribe here!