Migrate existing app to TypeScript
To get started all you need to do is follow these steps:
- Make sure Sitevision dependencies are up to date
- npm install @sitevision/sitevision-scripts
- npm install @sitevision/api
- Update the eslint config in package.json by adding
- Add a tsconfig.json to the root of your app. You can use the one from sitevision-scripts found here.
- If your planning on a gradual transition to TypeScript add the allowJs-option.
- If you are using css-modules in your app (the Sitevision app does this by default) you'll have to add declaration for your (s)css-files. You can copy the one from sitevision-scripts found here.